- Improvement shall require a licensed contractor.
- UNIT SHALL BE AN ALL ELECTRIC HEAT PUMP SYSTEM
- Auxiliary heating shall be controlled through an outdoor temperature sensor and set at the system’s balance point, preventing unnecessary operation of auxiliary heating.
- Outdoor thermostat setting set above 35° will require a balance point diagram.
- Air distribution system (supply, return, plenum, and cabinet closet) shall be sealed or repaired according to manufacturer’s recommended installation practices and current code requirements.
- System shall be a NEW matching system certified by AHRI. Both condensing unit and air handler/ evaporator coil shall be replaced.
- Applicable to new or existing homes.
- Manual J 8th Edition load calculation to be completed showing the sensible load and total BTU gain at Design conditions of: 75° Indoor, 63° Wet Bulb, 97° Outdoor. Equipment sensible not to exceed 15% of the calculated sensible load.
- Manufacturer’s installation practices and procedures should be followed
- State and local codes should be followed.
- Manual J 8th Edition Load Calculation showing sensible and total BTU gain at Design conditions of: 75° Indoor, 63° Wet Bulb, 97° Outdoor
- Balance Point Diagram (if Required)
- Signed Invoice showing work completed. No estimates accepted.
- AHRI Certificate
SEER = 16 - $550 per unit
SEER >= 17 - $650 per unit